Hypnotic Bedtime Blend - Blueberryjams
Ingredients: Hops (Humulus lupulus), Passionflower (Passiflora incarta), Skullcap (Scutellaria latiflora), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinallis), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), California Poppy (Eschscholzia califonica), vodka
- Blend of hypnotic and sedative nervines
- Herbs chosen for their sedative properties as well as calming racing thoughts, digestion related insomnia, and to bring a bit of comfort
- Blended to help aid with falling asleep, getting restorative healing sleep & for intense panic attacks
- Can also help with pain - many of these plants are also antispasmodics
- Alternative to valerian but you can always use in combination with valerian
How some folks take it:
Take as part of sleep ritual
Take 2ml (40 drops) before bed
Take 2ml or one dropper for panic attack
Put in a tiny bit of water - aim for tongue to be able to start digestion before swallowing
* Do not take with other sedatives, do not drive
Safety with Herbs
When using new herbs, verify that they are not contraindicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes and is not comprehensive. It is not meant to replace advice from your practitioner.