Moon Alchemy - Blueberryjams
Ingredients: lady's mantle, chamomile, rose, crampbark, mint, nettle. chickweed
Blended for: menstrual and menopausal support - uterurine healing; for a range of gynecological issues including painful periods, lack of or excessive bleeding, endometriosis, hot flashes etc.
Other uses: digestion, helping with mouth sores, headaches
How to Prepare an Infusion
- For each 1 tsp of herb, use 1 cup of water
- Put herbs in a china or glass teapot
- Boil water, pour into teapot, put a lid on (this keep aromatic volatile oils from escaping).
- Let steep for a minimum of 10- 15 mins.
- Shelf life of these infusions, when kept in fridge, are 24 to 36 hours.
Herbal Safety With Infusions When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter-indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes and is not comprehensive. It is not meant to replace advice from your healthcare practitioners.