Heart & Cough Ease Herbal Infusion | BLUEBERRYJAMS
Ingredients: Violet leaf, red clover, hyssop, linden, mints, tulsi, & olive leaf
Blended for: nerve & lung soothing & toning, and heart support
Other possibilities: nourishing & overall tonic
How to Prepare an Infusion
- For each 1 tsp of herb, use 1 cup of water
- Put herbs in a china or glass teapot
- Boil water, pour into teapot, put a lid on (this keep aromatic volatile oils from escaping).
- Let steep for a minimum of 10- 15 mins.
- Shelf life of these infusions, when kept in fridge, are 24 to 36 hours.
Herbal Safety With Infusions When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter-indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes and is not comprehensive. It is not meant to replace advice from your healthcare practitioners.