Allergy Remedy Tincture | BLUEBERRYJAMS
- Blended for seasonal & environmental allergy symptom relief (runny nose, congestion, inflammation).
- This tincture combines well with other herbal helpers for symptom relief as well as dealing with root causes.
Some Herbal Actions in the Blend:
- Fresh Nettle: antihistamine, antiallergenic, alterative
- Goldenrod: antihistamine, anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiallergenic
- Holy Basil (Krishna & Rama): adaptogen, calming/centering, anti-inflammatory
- Spring Violet: moistening, cooling, anti-inflammatory, helps loosen & expel phlegm
- Ground-ivy: helps with headaches (allergy sinus), expectorant, ear-nose-throat herb, anticatarrhal
- Mint: decongestant, carminative, topical analgesic
- Many of these herbs also have antispasmodic & antimicrobial actions that help with some of the symptoms and possible secondary related infections of allergies (i.e. sinus infections).
Ingredients: fresh nettle (urtica dioica), Canada goldenrod (solidago canadensis), holy basil (ocimum tenuiflorum), spring violet (viola), ground-ivy (glechoma hederacea), peppermint (mentha × piperita), vodka
How some folks take it: 1-2 dropperfuls 2-4 x a day as needed.
When using new herbs, verify that they are not contraindicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Make sure to do your research (and consult at least 3 different sources). Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes. It is not meant to replace advice from your practitioner.